TECNO Mobile announced the entry to the Russian market of a new model of the CAMON 11S smartphone, equipped with a triple main camera with advanced artificial intelligence capabilities, which, according to the manufacturer, allows you to get high-quality images in any light. At the same time, the recommended retail price of the new CAMON 11S will be only 9990 rubles.
In addition to the triple camera, CAMON 11S, running the latest version Android 9.0 Pie, also has at its disposal a new budget quad-core processor MediaTek Helio A22, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory with expandable with external memory cards. And the battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh allows the smartphone to work all day long.
Other characteristics of TECNO CAMON 11S:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (B3 / 7/20); 3G / WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; GSM 900/1800; two separate slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 156.9×75.8×7.96 mm
- Weight: 152g
- Platform: H IOS V4.6 based on Android 9.0
- Processor: 2 GHz, Quad Core, MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761)
- Display: 6.2-inch, IPS, HD + (152 × 720) resolution and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio; keyhole
- Triple main camera: 13 MP with autofocus, f / 1.85 + 8 MP, f / 2.4, 120 ° + 2 MP, f / 2.2
- Front camera: 16 MP, fixed focus, 77 °
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, separate slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v5.0, micro USB, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Miscellaneous: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors