The mobile operator Tele2 announced the launch of a new model of a branded 3G-smartphone – Tele2 Midi, which, according to her, became the first operator's smartphone in Russia running on the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
This novelty is distinguished by the presence of a case with a laconic design and a textured back panel, a small 4.5-inch FWVGA display, two slots for SIM cards, 4 GB of internal memory expandable with memory cards, as well as a 3.2 MP main camera.
The cost of Tele2 Midi is 2890 rubles without special conditions and activation of additional services.
Other technical characteristics of Tele2 Midi:
- Support for communication standards: 3G / UMTS 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 900/1800 MHz No. two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 133.5 x 66.8 x 7.45mm
- Weight: 158g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6580AW
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 4.5-inch, 854 × 480 pixels
- Main camera: 3.2 MP
- Front camera: VGA
- Memory: 512 GB of RAM, 4 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- Battery: 1700 mAh