XDA Developers' chief editor, Mishaal Rahman, tweeted that the company Motorola is about to unveil its next budget smartphone in the Moto E line, codenamed 'surfna' – the Moto E6.
According to the journalist, this new product should appear in North American mobile operators, and its technical characteristics will be as follows:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 5.45-inch, 1440 x 720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP, f / 2.0 (sensor S5K3L6)
- Front camera: 5 MP, f / 2.0 (S5K5E9 sensor)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB or 32 GB internal