ZTE Mobile Devices has announced the start of Russian sales of the ZTE Blade V7 Lite smartphone with a bright 5-inch IPS HD screen with protective 2.5D curved glass, a quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM. Distinctive features of the novelty are a thin metal body, cameras with a resolution of 13 and 8 MP, as well as a fingerprint scanner.
As noted by the manufacturer, this model, running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, developed by her team in Germany, received an elegant and durable aluminum body with a thickness of only 7.9 mm, which houses an integrated fingerprint scanner that protects personal owner's data from unauthorized access.
The novelty will appear in Russian retail on May 1, 2016 at an estimated retail price of 13,990 rubles.
Other specifications ZTE Blade V7 Lite:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE B1 / B3 / B5 / B7 / B20 (28) / B40 (38); 3G / UMTS B1 / B5 / B8; GSM GPRS / EDGE B1 / 3/5/8; two slots for SIM cards (nanoSIM)
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 135g
- Processor: Quad Core, MediaTek MTK 6735P
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, flash
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Fingerprint scanner, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Hall sensor