TP-Link, known primarily for its wireless solutions, announced the start of sales of its new smartphone Neffos Y5 in Russia, which will be presented in two colors – pearl white and dark gray. The model will appear in retail in early December at a suggested retail price of 9,490 rubles.
Neffos Y5 runs an operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is equipped with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory, 8MP main and 2MP front cameras , as well as a 5-inch HD display and support for 4G / LTE networks with two SIM cards.
Recall the rest of the technical characteristics of the Neffos Y5:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE Cat4 (150/50 Mbps) 1/3/5/7/8/20; 3G / HSPA + (42 / 5.76 Mbps); GSM GPS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 144x72x8.8 mm
- Weight: 153.5g
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909AA)
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with autofocus and backlight
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 2130 mAh mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass