The Chinese company UMi has officially unveiled its new smartphone – UMi Super, which is distinguished by fairly high technical characteristics and decent design delights at a very affordable price – $ 249.99.
The presented novelty, running under the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, stands out for the compact size of the all-metal aluminum body with a large 5.5-inch Full HD display from Sharp, a high-speed 13 MP sensor from Panasonic , a capacious (4000 mAh) battery from Sony with proprietary UMi PE + fast charging technology and a universal USB Type-C connector. In addition, there is a place for a high-speed 3D fingerprint scanner from Microarray, two slots for SIM cards (one is combined with a slot for a microSD memory card) and a Hi-Fi audio amplifier AW8738.
Pre-sales of UMi Super will start on May 23 of this year, and the shipment, as the manufacturer assures, will begin on May 31.
Other technical characteristics of UMi Super:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Processor: 2 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755)
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch, LTPS (Sharp), 1920 × 1080 pixels, curved (2.5D) protective glass
- Main camera: 13 MP (Panasonic) with dual LED backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP (GalaxyCore GC5005)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (eMMC / LPDDR3 Samsung), 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, USB Type-C, GPS / GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass