UMi has announced the start of pre-orders for its new flagship smartphone UMi Plus E, which it is positioning as the world's first device with 6GB of RAM and the MediaTek Helio P20 chipset. From now until November 23, inclusive, applications are accepted for the purchase of the device at a special price of $ 199.99 (the full price after the release will be $ 269.99). Orders are accepted on the official website.
Note that the offer is limited and applies to 999 copies of the UMi Plus E from the first batch. The execution of orders will begin on December 10, that is, 2017 will be met with a brand new flagship device. At the same time, UMi announces a competition, the main prize of which will be UMi Plus E.
Let's remind the technical characteristics of UMi Plus E:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards (the second slot is combined with a slot for microSD memory cards)
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 2.3 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek Helio P20
- Display: 5.5-inch, LTPS, resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM (LPDDR4), 64 GB of internal (eMMC 5.1), slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, GPS
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner