The Chinese company VIVO presented at home a new model of a frameless smartphone – VIVO S1, which, in addition to having a 6.53-inch Full HD + display, also stands out with a retractable 24.8 MP front camera and a main camera consisting of three lenses.
In addition, the VIVO S1 has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, a Helio P70 processor MediaTek, Jovi's own voice assistant, a 3940 mAh battery with fast charging function and a special game optimization mode – Game Turbo.
The cost of VIVO S1 for Chinese residents is set by the manufacturer at 2298 yuan, which translated into dollars, at the current exchange rate, is about $ 342.
For the indicated amount, users will get a device with the following technical characteristics:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (B1 / 3/5/8/34 / 38-41); 3G / TD-SCDMA (B34 / B39), CDMA2000 800 MHz, WCDMA (B1 / 5/8); CDMA 800 MHz, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 161.97×75.93×8.54 mm
- Weight: 189.5mm
- Platform: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: eight-core, MediaTek Helio P70
- Display: 6.53-inch, IPS, 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Triple main camera: 12 MP, F / 1.78 + 8 MP, F / 2.2 + 5 MP, F / 2.4; LED lights; autofocus
- Pop-up front camera: 24.8 MP, F / 2.0
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, GPS / NLONASS / BDS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3940mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass