The Chinese company Vivo announced the arrival of its smartphone Vivo Y17 on the Russian market, the main feature of which is its large-capacity 5000 mAh battery with support for fast charging technology.
In addition to a powerful battery, Vivo Y17 also has at its disposal a triple main camera, an eight-core Helio P35 processor from MediaTek, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, as well as a gradient color of the case in two design options – 'Blue Aquamarine' and 'Purple Amethyst'.
From June 8, 2019, the smartphone can be purchased in the official online store Vivo and from official partners Vivo at a cost of 15,990 rubles.
Technical parameters Vivo Y17:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (1/3/5/7/8/20/38/40/41); 3G / WCDMA (B1 / 5/8); GSM (B3 / 5/8); two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 159.43 x 76.77 x 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- Platform: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: eight-core, MediaTek Helio P35
- Display: 6.35-inch, 1544×720 pixels
- Triple main camera: 13 MP, f / 2.2 + 8 MP, f / 2.2 + 2 MP, f / 2.4; autofocus, LED backlight
- Front camera: 20 MP, f / 2.0
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / n / ac, Bluetooth v5.0, micro USB 2.0, GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / BeiDou, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charging at 18W
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, FM radio, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass