The Chinese company Xiaomi has announced in India a new smartphone model – Redmi Note Prime, which will cost the locals 8,499 Indian rupees (~ $ 127), while having quite decent technical characteristics, including a large 5.5-inch HD display, support for 4G / LTE networks and two SIM cards, as well as a 3100 mAh battery.
In addition, this unit is equipped with a 64-bit quad-core 1.2 GHz processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 13 MP main and 5 MP front cameras, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, as well as an operating system MIUI 7 based on Android and supporting 24 languages.
Other specifications Redmi Note Prime:
- Support for communication standards: 4G (FDD-LTE / TD-LTE); 3G / WCDMA 900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 154×78.7×9.45 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- Platform: Android 4.4, MIUI 7
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1280×720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight, support Full HD (1080p) video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP, support for HD (720p) video recording
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0LE, USB 2.0 OTG, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3100 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass