The Chinese company Xiaomi announced a new budget smartphone model – Redmi 3, which is distinguished by a stylish appearance and fairly high functionality, despite the low price tag – 699 yuan (~ 107 $).
Among the advantages of the presented product, the manufacturer notes that it has a 5-inch HD display, a capacious battery (4100 mAh), a thin (8.5 mm) and light (144 g) all-metal body with a textured pattern on the back panel, a 13 MP camera high-speed phase detection autofocus, as well as an eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 that supports 64-bit instructions.
The novelty also supports fourth generation networks (LTE), has two slots for SIM cards and a slot (combined with a SIM) for replaceable microSD memory cards up to 128 GB, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory.
Other specifications Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (FDD / TDD); 3G WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA EVDO; GSM GPRS / EDGE, CDMA 1X; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 139.3×69.6×8.5 mm
- Weight: 144 g
- Processor: eight-core (4×1.5 GHz + 4×1.2 GHz), Qualcomm Snapdragon 616, support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: MIUI 7.5
- Display: 5-inch, 1280×720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with backlight and phase detection autofocus, support Full HD (1080p) video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP, support Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB of internal (eMMC 4.5), slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, IrDA (remote control), GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / BeiDou
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass