The Chinese company Xiaomi today officially unveiled its new smartphone – Mi CC9 Pro, equipped with a 108-megapixel camera with five sensors. In addition, this device received a top-end mid-range processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, a 5260 mAh battery with a 30 W fast charging system, a large 'hyperbolic' 6.47-inch AMOLED display with a resolution Full HD + and curved at the edges, plus plenty of RAM (up to 8GB) and internal storage (up to 256GB).
The 'budget' version Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost customers 2799 yuan (about $ 400), while the version with 8 GB of RAM will cost 3099 yuan (about 443 $ ), but for the most 'advanced' one, with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, you will have to pay 3499 yuan (about $ 500).
Other specifications Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (B1 / 3/5/7/8/34/38/39/40/41); 3F / WCDMA (B1 / 2/5/8), TD-SCDMA (B34 / 39), CDMA EVDO 800 MHz; GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA 1x 800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67 mm
- Weight: 208g
- Platform: MIUI 11
- Processor: 2.2 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Display: 6.47-inch, AMOLED, 2340×1080 resolution, 600 nits brightness, 400,000: 1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Main pentacamera: 108 MP, 1 / 1.33 ″, 1.6μm (4-in-1), four-axis optical image stabilization system, f / 1.69; 12 MP, tele, 2x optical zoom, 1.4μm, Dual PD focus, ƒ / 2.0; lens with 10x hybrid zoom, 1.0μm, ƒ / 2.0; 20 MP, wide-angle, 117 °, 1.0μm, ƒ / 2.2; macro lens, autofocus (2-10 cm), shooting from 1.5 cm; support for 4K video recording
- Front camera: 32 MP, 1.6μm (4-in-1), f / 2.0; support Full HD video shooting
- Memory: 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB or 256 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, IR port, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / BeiDou, audio 3.5mm jack
- Battery: 5260 mAh, 30W fast charging system
- Other: In-screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass