The Chinese company Xiaomi unveiled its new top-end smartphones MiNote and MiNote Pro, which feature a 5.7-inch Sharp display with rounded sides and Corning Gorilla Glass 3, bent on both sides, and also of high technical characteristics.
In addition, the presented novelty has a thin (6.95 mm) aluminum body, a capacious rechargeable battery (3000 mAh) with an increased supply voltage of 4.4 V instead of the usual 3.6 V), a 13 MP main camera with an optical stabilization system images, as well as support for 4G LTE networks and two slots for SIM cards. To implement support for high-quality sound reproduction, the manufacturer equipped its novelty with an ESS ES9018K2M audio chip, two amplifiers – TI OPA1612 and ADI ADA4896, support for 192 kHz / 24-bit audio, as well as lossless audio formats (DSD / FLAC / APE / WAV).
The difference between MiNote Pro and the usual MiNote lies in the fact that the older model is equipped with a 2560 × 1440 display against Full HD in the younger, a more powerful processor (64-bit eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 versus a quad-core 2 , 5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801), 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM (versus 3 GB LPDDR3), and 4G LTE Cat 9 networks.
Other specifications Xiaomi Mi Note (Pro):
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS / HSPA +; GSM GPRS / EDGE (+ 4G LTE Cat 9)
- Dimensions: 155.1×77.6×6.95 mm
- Processor: 2.5GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (64-bit, Eight-Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810)
- Platform: Xiaomi MIUI 6 based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5.7-inch, resolution 1920 × 1080 (2560 × 1440)
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus, Sony sensor, Philips LED backlight, OIS, supports 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Front camera: 4 MP, support Full HD video recording
- Memory: 3 GB LPDDR3 933 MHz RAM (4 GB LPDDR4), 16/64 GB internal memory
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth v4.1 (Bluetooth HID); GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: Barometer, E-compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Hall sensor
The younger model will cost 2,299 yuan (~ $ 370), while the older model will cost 1,000 yuan more (~ $ 160).