The Chinese company Xiaomi today unveiled its flagship budget smartphone model – Redmi Pro, which will be the most expensive in it. The presented novelty will be released in three versions – standard with 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory and a 2.1 GHz processor MediaTek Helio X20 (~ $ 225), expanded with 64 GB of RAM and a 2.4 GHz processor MediaTek Helio X25 (~ $ 255), and premium version with 2.5GHz processor MediaTek Helio X25, 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage ($ 300).
At the same time, all three models will be equipped with an all-metal body, two main cameras with a resolution of 13 MP and 5 MP with phase autofocus system, a fingerprint scanner built into the control key and a 5.5-inch OLED display with a resolution Full HD.
The rest of the technical specifications Xiaomi Redmi Pro are as follows:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G UMTS; GSM GPRS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151.5×76.2×8.15 mm
- Weight: 174g
- Processor: 2.1 / 2.3 / 2.5 GHz, 10-core, MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25
- Display: 5.5-inch, OLED, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP + 5 MP (for depth of field), phase detection autofocus, support for Full HD video
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 3/4 GB of RAM, 32/64/128 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.2, USB Type-C, IR port, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Battery: 4050 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Light and proximity sensors, Hall sensor