Zebra Technologies Corporation has unveiled a new ultra-rugged tablet PC L10 running the operating system Android. It is part of a wide range of Zebra tablets (as well as dedicated mobile computers) for businesses and government agencies and is designed to work in difficult conditions in warehouses, manufacturing, construction and more.
The L10 comes with Zebra's Mobility DNA Application Development Toolkit and Utilities to help users simplify their work, improve data protection and accelerate the transition from legacy devices. Each device is supported for at least two future generations Android and Zebra's LifeGuard System for Android extends the lifespan of Zebra devices by three to five years beyond consumer OS support.
Featuring a 10.1-inch display, this tablet is rugged and lightweight, and can withstand drops of up to 1.8m. It is dust and moisture resistant to IP65.
Technical characteristics of the basic version of the tablet:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 280.8 x 195.2 x 22mm
- Weight: 1.2KG
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: 2.2 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Display: 10.1-inch, 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 4/8 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / d / h / i / r / k / w; Bluetooth v5.0; 2хUSB 2.0, USB Type-C (USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Display Port), RJ-45, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 36 Wh (standard) or 96 Wh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Electronic compass