The Chinese company ZTE has presented an update in the lineup of the Blade series – the A910 smartphone with a 5.5-inch AMOLED HD display and enclosed in a thin body with a biometric sensor. As noted by the manufacturer, its novelty successfully combines high performance, attractive design, wide range of options and affordable price.
The presented novelty, running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, supports operation in 4G / LTE networks, two SIM cards and, in addition to a fingerprint scanner, is also equipped with a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor MediaTek MTK 6735, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, plus 13MP main and 8MP front cameras.
The ZTE Blade A910 comes in a thin and light design with elegant metal trims around the perimeter and a choice of models in gray or gold colors. The novelty will appear in Euroset stores from August 1, 2016, and later will be available at other points of sale. The estimated price of new items will be 13,990 rubles.
Main technical characteristics of ZTE Blade A910:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE B1 / B3 / B7 / B8 / B20; 3G / UMTS 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 152x75x6.9 mm
- Weight: 135g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core MediaTek MTK 6735
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch, AMOLED, 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB OTG, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 2540 mAh
- Other: FM radio, accelerometer, light and proximity sensors, Hall sensor