The Chinese company ZTE has presented a new model of the ZTE Blade V6 smartphone for Latin American countries, equipped with a 5-inch HD display, a thin and light body in a premium design, and support for 4G LTE networks.
The Mexican mobile operator Telcel acted as ZTE's partner, which will promote this smartphone with its own tariff plans. Following Mexico, the ZTE Blade V6 will arrive in Spain, Germany, Russia, Australia and Japan in the second half of this year.
Other specifications ZTE Blade V6:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE Cat 4 800/900/1800/2600 MHz; 3G HSPA + 800/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 900/1800/1900 MHz; availability of a variant with support for two SIM cards
- Dimensions: 142 x 69.5 x 6.8mm
- Weight: 122g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core Mediatek MTK 6735
- Platform: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in slot for microSD memory cards (up to 32 GB)
- Communications: WLAN 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, NFC (optional, +, 25 mm to thickness), GPS
- Battery: 2200 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass