The Chinese company ZTE has announced the release of the final version of its new model 'phablet' MAX, part of the company's flagship series of devices – AXON, equipped with a 6-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution Full HD, 2.5D curved glass and thin frames.
The manufacturer notes that its new product is equipped with a Hi-Fi audio chip, 16 MP main and 13 MP front cameras, a 4140 mAh battery with an energy-saving mode and a Quick Charge 2.0 fast charging function.
The ZTE AXON MAX will go on sale for 2,799 Chinese Yuan (~ $ 432).
Main technical characteristics of ZTE AXON MAX:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (FDD / TDD); 3G TD-SCDMA / WCDMA; CDMA 1X / EVDO; GSM GPRS / EDGE
- Dimensions: 160x80x7.5mm
- Processor: eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952)
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop; MiFavor 3.5
- Display: 6-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution Full HD
- Camera: 16 MP with phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 13 MP
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG type C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 4140 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Hall sensor, Fingerprint scanner, Hi-Fi audio chip