The Chinese company ZTE has officially unveiled a new smartphone Blade S6 with support for 4G LTE networks and equipped with a 5-inch HD display, a 64-bit eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, as well as a high-quality 13 MP camera, Hi-Fi sound and operating system control Android 5.0 with proprietary MiFavor 3.0 user interface.
The ZTE Blade S6 will retail for $ 249.99 and will be available in all major international markets in either Silver or Pink.
The main technical characteristics of ZTE Blade S6:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE B1 / B3 / B7 / B8 / B20; 3G / UMTS 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 144×70.7×7.7 mm
- Processor: eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, MiFavor 3.0
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, HD resolution
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus
- FM radio
- Front camera: 5 MP fixed focus
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (DDR3), 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS / GPS
- Battery: 2400 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass