The Chinese company ZTE has presented a new smartphone model – Prague S under its premium brand Nubia, which in many respects repeats the 'rounded' design of the previous model dedicated to Prague – Nubia My Prague and, in fact, is its heir with similar technical characteristics.
The presented device, running its own user interface – nubia UI 3.0, is equipped with a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution Full HD with high-strength double-layer and rounded at the edges of 2.5D glass, placed case with a metal frame and rounded edges. In addition, there is a place for support of 4G / LTE networks and two SIM cards, an eight-core 64-bit processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of built-in, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac module, Hi-Fi Audio with 7.1-channel Dolby Surround and NeoSound 4.0 technology, as well as 8 MP front camera and 13 MP main.
Other technical characteristics of Nubia Prague S:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 148.2×72.5×6.8 mm
- Weight: 135g
- Processor: eight-core (4×1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1 GHz ARM Cortex A53), Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Platform: nubia UI 3.0 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP, backlit sensor, IR cut filter
- Front camera: 8 MP, backlit sensor, IR cut filter
- Memory: 3 GB RAM (LPDDR3, 800 MHz), 64 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0 + BLE, USB, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Battery: 2200 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Hall sensor, AKM4375 audio chip
The presented model will be produced in two versions – with maximum support for all frequency bands and the usual one, with two slots for SIM cards. In the first case, the buyer will have to pay 2499 Chinese Yuan (~ $ 380) in the store, and in the second – 2399 Chinese Yuan (~ $ 364).