The Chinese company ZTE has introduced a new smartphone model in the Australian market – ZTE Blade V Plus, equipped with a 5.5-inch Full HD display, built-in fingerprint scanner, support for 4G / LTE networks and two SIM cards.
In addition, this unit, running the operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop, has at its disposal a 1.3 GHz octa-core processor, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded using microSD memory cards. as well as an FM radio and two cameras – the main 13 MP and 5 MP front.
Among other technical characteristics of the ZTE Blade V Plus, the following is indicated:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (150/50 Mbps) 700/1800/2100/2600 MHz; 3G UMTS / HSPA + (42.2 / 11.5 Mbps) 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 900/1800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 155.3×77.2×8.55 mm
- Weight: 164g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz, eight-core, MTK MT6753, support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight, support Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (DDR3), 16 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 32 GB, combined with a second SIM card)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, USB, A-GPS / S-GPS
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Fingerprint scanner